Meat can be supplied at highly competitive prices. Using only the best quality of cuts to ensure your spitbraai experience is one to remember. Give us a call for a proper quote on your meat requirements.
Marinade / Sauces that works best for us is Jimmys Sauces.
Types of meat that is often used on spitbraais.
- Whole lamb
- Marinated Lamb
- Leg of lamb
- Topside beef
- Sirloin beef
- Whole pork (Speen Varkie)
- Leg of pork (Diamond Cut)
- Gammon (Pork)
- Whole Chicken or Chicken portions Drums Thighs or buffalo wings can be prepared at the bottom of the spit
- Braai packs, Lamb chop Rump steak and chicken kebab
- Game such as Fallow deer, Springbok or Warthog
The following factors needs to be taken in consideration.
- Number of people.
- Depends on your crowd, meaning only males, females, children or combination of all three.
- Male only then use 350 grams of meat per head.
- Combined men / women 300 grams of meat per head.
- Women only 260 – 280 grams of meat per head.
- Combination of all three 260 – 280 grams of meat per head.
Number of guests. (50)
Let say you use leg of lamb, leg of pork and beef.
3 Types of cuts.
50*.350=17.5kg of raw meat required.
Divide this by 3 types of meat.
Required quantity of meat.
- Lamb 5.8 kg
- Pork 5.8 kg
- Beef 5.8 kg
- Chicken +- 5kg additional
Please note that this is only a guideline line.